A Slammed Society

LoFurbishHomeRegisterLog in
miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket

miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fanboy

Swagger : 0

miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Empty
PostSubject: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 3:45 pm

well here is my na miata, its a 1991 1.6 car has 114k miles on it, its stupid clean and i love it so much. its my second miata. it needed some get up and go so i figured i would make a turbo kit for it and slap it on this winter, why not i will be bored any ways. on to the pics

here are some shots of it this summer when i was rocking it. i have only owned the car for like 2 months now
miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Pbucket

i got alittle anxious to work on this weekend so i installed some stuff

i ripped the exhaust off the car today, i ordered my an fittings to get the aem fuel pressure regulator plumed in. i have the cast turbo manifold on order going to get the fmic piping ordered this weekend. i want to hang the turbo this weekend and start looking at ic routing and exhaust routing on it. shouldnt be to long before all the fab work is done then i will be making extened top hats and saving up for mega squirt

well what does everyone think? i will update this thread as i do work on the car pirat
Back to top Go down
2ez4me
Admin
2ez4me

Swagger : 40

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 9:13 pm

Extended tophats is the best idea! Cant wait to see the snail hanging out in the bay. Going to be a fun project for sure.

Wrong Fitment Crew Member #329
LoFurbish OG member
Back to top Go down
http://www.lofurbish.com
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 9:20 pm

The turbo mani hopefully with be here this week and if so I will hang it this weekend. I can't wait to see it either. I want to plumb in the water and oil. I'm running a rb20 ball bearing turbo
Back to top Go down
nightestkiduknow

nightestkiduknow

Swagger : 27

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 8:34 pm

she will be one mean miata cant wait to see it finished!!

1990 300zx 2+2 (WFC #1984)                  
Back to top Go down
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 11:04 pm

That's the plan lol. Just got word the turbo mani situation is alittle backed up. Stupid ebay said they didn't have one in stock after I purchased it so now I gotta get a refund so I can buy it from someone else. I did order all kinds of an fittings and adapters to plumb the fuel the oil and the coolant lines to turbo. Once I get the turbo mani I can plumb the turbo and start on intercooler routing and full 3in exhaust I'm going to fab up Smile
Back to top Go down
Chad G

Chad G

Swagger : 28

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 11:26 pm

megasquirt? nice miata btw, i miss mine.
Back to top Go down
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:42 pm

Thanks. Yea I'm running megasquirt for tuning
Back to top Go down
Yeyo809

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 10:17 pm

niceee!!! miatas r fun
Back to top Go down
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 11:18 pm

Thanks. I'm trying to make it fun haha
Back to top Go down
titzwhip

titzwhip

Swagger : 4

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 8:31 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 10:01 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trainwreck

Swagger : 1

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:14 am

Better finish this TJ. I don't want to see it end up like the s13.
Back to top Go down
Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 10:34 pm

I'm going to try to. It's nearly done. But I just got a new job at Roush racing so that's going to slow progress until I get relocated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts   miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miata stance and boost gods greatest gifts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Project Logs-
Jump to: