A Slammed Society

LoFurbishHomeRegisterLog in
Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket

Rubasu dune buggy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gene-O

Gene-O

Swagger : 26

Rubasu dune buggy! Empty
PostSubject: Rubasu dune buggy!   Rubasu dune buggy! Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 8:48 pm

So awhile back I picked up 2 foresters for cheap. One has been the daily for awhile and the other is being turned into the "dune buggy". I Had to strip interior to replace ALL wiring that had been hacked. Upon reinstall i left carpet out, removed complete air bag system, and relocated components such as ecu. Replaced torque convertor seal today and resealed bellhousing/diff case today. Trans is ready to go in! Currently machining subframe and strut spacers at work for the lift. The power will come from yet another boosted ej25. Running a mild 8lbs on a saab t3 with galant vr4 front mount and other oe turbo bits. More to come as i work on this daily! Now for a few pics of all my labors...lol
Rubasu dune buggy! Pbucket

Air bag delete and ecu relocation.

and the interior finished!

trans ready to go in!

Back to top Go down
Chad G

Chad G

Swagger : 28

Rubasu dune buggy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubasu dune buggy!   Rubasu dune buggy! Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:09 am

wait. did you say "lift" as in... more wheel gap than a subaru already has? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gene-O

Gene-O

Swagger : 26

Rubasu dune buggy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubasu dune buggy!   Rubasu dune buggy! Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:15 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
titzwhip

titzwhip

Swagger : 4

Rubasu dune buggy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubasu dune buggy!   Rubasu dune buggy! Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:02 pm

Baja 1000 here we come! Hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rubasu dune buggy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubasu dune buggy!   Rubasu dune buggy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rubasu dune buggy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Project Logs-
Jump to: